HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

+2
Kotoko1233
Admin
6 posters

1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED Empty 1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:39 am

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 am; edited 12 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Comments:

The biggest thing to watch out for are the "Ah"s. It's so easy to make it sound strange or a bit too desparate so try to say it in a restrained but provocative manner. (It's hard to describe these things, but if I were to put it in text, please don't go AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!~~~~~~ XD)

Please make sure everything is on pitch, to the best of your abilities; especially the parts where you sing with others, because even though you'll be put with 6 other singers, a sour note can be heard since it can stick out for being different than the rest.

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it :3

Work hard on your solo, as each solo line is essentially representing the lyrics of 6 other singers.

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

In this piece, the main technique used throughout that makes Otome Gumi different from Sakura Gumi is the style. It tends to fall into a provocative and independing but powerful theme while SakuGumi songs are more melodic and flowy. As a result, try to reproduce this tone.

Since this piece and Yuujou (the 2nd single) uses a different technique than sakugumi's style of flowy singing, there's a bit more chanting and/or shouting. Keep in mind that most computer mics will poof and the sound will shatter (FFF~) if you sing or breathe too loudly into it. For this group, I suggest holding the mic a bit further than you normally would to avoid this. I can amplify your track if your track ended up being a bit more quiet than normal, but the side effect of this is IF you hold it TOO far, it'll make you sound like you're singing into a jar or even a long hallway. It's different for everyone but there is an optimal mic distance:
    Far enough that you can sing/chant loudly without causing poofs or giant sound waves but close enough so the quality is still good and your voice sounds normal (instead of like sitting in a washroom or giant stadium.

Finally: The song itself is super upbeat and eccentric. You should have fun with it, but you shouldn't record it right after you woke up after 2 hours of sleep or something xD It dosn't matter how you do it, but I suggest drinking 2 coffees and a redbull as that works for me to get my hyped up ^^b

The corrected lyrics are: here

(some offhand words were missing on the H!P lyrics page, plus, there are a TON of "ah"s that had to be added in)

MP3 can be downloaded: .here

DEADLINE: MAY 29

Please don't be late in handing in your lines as chasing people around and badgering them really isn't something I like to do.. The release date would be pushed back, and there would also be less time to finish the 2nd single for everyone else so please be on time

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link on yt or post it here =)
    Kotoko1233
    Kotoko1233

1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED Empty Re: 1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED

Post  Kotoko1233 Sat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

I sang the lines like they were in the mp3 because I wasn't sure but I think Maki's voice is different in this or maybe I'm just wrong ><
    Anyway I converted it to an mp3 file and it should be lines with with the mp3.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1wuoehfvznz
    If somethings wrong with it please tell me and I'll rerecord as soon as possible!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED Empty Re: 1.) Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ Groupdub COMPLETED

Post  Admin Sun May 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Kotoko1233 wrote:I sang the lines like they were in the mp3 because I wasn't sure but I think Maki's voice is different in this or maybe I'm just wrong ><
    Anyway I converted it to an mp3 file and it should be lines with with the mp3.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1wuoehfvznz
    If somethings wrong with it please tell me and I'll rerecord as soon as possible!

Your Ah's were really good! Very Happy Everything seems to be in order. And you've done a great job for your part of the song ^^ I'll add you to the completed list :3

-Renshikyo
    Hitomi
    Hitomi

Post  Hitomi Thu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Fabulous; added to the complete list ^^
    Hinaki

Post  Hinaki Sat May 16, 2009 7:59 am

my ai no sono lines

solos - http://www.mediafire.com/?y3znz2gqiny

background chorus - http://www.mediafire.com/?2tm0xdyuqqj

let me know if any re-dos are necessary =)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Hinaki wrote:my ai no sono lines

solos - http://www.mediafire.com/?y3znz2gqiny

background chorus - http://www.mediafire.com/?2tm0xdyuqqj

let me know if any re-dos are necessary =)

I just went through them -> awesome job! I've added you to the completed list ^^

I can't wait to see how this will turn out =)
    Ayuchi

Post  Ayuchi Wed May 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Ahh~ Ayuchi-san, you sang the wrong part O.O on the cast list, you're placed into Iida Kaori's lines, so you should be singing the dark olive lyrics. As well, Kotoko1233 sent in her Fujimoto Miki lines so now I have two copies XD

However, I'm completely convinced that you sound very close to Iida Kaori now O.O and the quality is great as always, but I'll need for you to redo your lines silent

On a side note, I've updated the Joshi Kashimashi page with your nickname info ^^

Regards,
    Renshikyo
    Ayuchi

Post  Ayuchi Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm

when i confirm i think i'm going to take part of this group as miki fujimoto i dind't notice that finally my idol is iida, but don't mind ^^ as soon as posible i'm going to record iida's part
    Ayuchi

Post  Ayuchi Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 am

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Ayuchi wrote:my correct lines http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5agze

Excellent singing =) Added to completed list as well ^^b

Edit: I just went through it, and noticed you didn't any of the white parts. For the most part, white lines are when everyone sings o_o; It's up to you if you want to continue adding them into your file now since 7 singers sing at once, but if you do, I'm sure you would make it sound better because of all the different voice types merging together.
    HarpieGirlSuzuka
    HarpieGirlSuzuka

Post  HarpieGirlSuzuka Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Here are my lines. I hope they're ok:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxl34h
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm

HarpieGirlSuzuka wrote:Here are my lines. I hope they're ok:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxl34h

Excellent! Everyone has sent in their lines now =) the finished piece will be up in 3-5 days ^^ I'll msg anyone if there are any parts that need to be redone Cool You're all cool cats
    Kotoko1233
    Kotoko1233

Post  Kotoko1233 Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

I have a question. You deleted the post that you said i needed to fox so I'm not sure what you wanted me to fix with it XD Please tell me 8D
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Kotoko1233 wrote:I have a question. You deleted the post that you said i needed to fox so I'm not sure what you wanted me to fix with it XD Please tell me 8D

Check your private messages =) It's the same as the content in the message as well so either is fine ^^
    Ayuchi

Post  Ayuchi Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 am

mi line again http://www.sendspace.com/file/dkh852
    wish it is ok now
    Kotoko1233
    Kotoko1233

Post  Kotoko1233 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jvzl5c24jz1
    I hope this works better. I'm not sure if I fixed anything but yup XD
    It's just that one line so i didn't bother converting it to mp3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 am

Sounds good, both of you Very Happy Mixing still in progress ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm