HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

4 posters

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] Empty 1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 am

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 am

Comments:

First off, this piece is pretty straight forward, so the main thing you should watch out for is pitch. Due to the piece being predominantly solos, solo lines are vital in maintaining the flow of the song.

Do your best in staying in pitch as well as timing. However, since minor timing or pitch changes can be altered electronically, the biggest key point is to sing out with style, as I can't create that with software.

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it :3

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

Finally: Have fun!

The unchanged lyrics are: here

MP3 can be downloaded: here

DEADLINE: JULY 10

Lets try to aim for July 10 to get it done because the Elder Club Kashimashi piece starts on July 4. If everyone submits their lines in early, the single can be released earlier as well ^^

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link.
    Lisa
    Lisa

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] Empty Re: 1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Post  Lisa Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 am

That's nice! Love the song. <3
    I'm gonna send you my lines very soon, today or tomorrow.
    See you!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] Empty Re: 1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 am

Lisa wrote:That's nice! Love the song. <3
    I'm gonna send you my lines very soon, today or tomorrow.
    See you!

This would be Wolfychan2 with the Erika avatar I'm guessing Very Happy
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 am

Admin wrote:

This would be Wolfychan2 with the Erika avatar I'm guessing Very Happy

Yay. (: I'm feeling like using my real name, haha.
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari (Ishikawa Rika)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSIEGMTL
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari (Ishikawa Rika)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSIEGMTL

Awesome; glad to hear you're back, Hitomi ^__^
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Just letting you know I've been out of town for a while with no access to a mic/no time to record! But I will DEFINITELY get them in before the deadline, it'll just be day or so more!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 pm

nephiminechan wrote:Just letting you know I've been out of town for a while with no access to a mic/no time to record! But I will DEFINITELY get them in before the deadline, it'll just be day or so more!

That's totally fine ^^ I'm really excited to hear the result as everyone's initial auditions were excellent for this group

cherry
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 am

Yui Okada lines!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ogjwujqogwn

Let me know if you need anything redone!
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Will we be doing any other songs?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:Will we be doing any other songs?

I just checked and I think you're in one more:
    Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Elder Club version on Y!P as Ishikawa Rika (excluding Ongaku Gatas lines):
    http://www.yoproject.com/index.php?topic=1177.0

After that, you're done all the project songs alien
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 am

I actually meant are we performing another V-u-den song lol
    Because like the other groups are doing more than one song (except for the shuffles I suppose)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:I actually meant are we performing another V-u-den song lol
    Because like the other groups are doing more than one song (except for the shuffles I suppose)

Oops! I would say, no, unless every member of the group decides they want to. I was particular about this because a similar situation happened with the berryz group, where someone wanted to make a second dub but not everyone was interested. However, miyuuden is a smaller group, so it really depends on Wolfychan2 and nephiminechan's agreement too. I don't mind mixing a second piece, but as it is nearing the final graduation groupdub, there also might not be enough time.
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I would interested in doing another dub, provided you truly don't object to mixing a second one and feel there is enough time!
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 pm

I would, hands down, love to do another dub as part of Miyuden, and perhaps we could decide as a group (that is if Wolfychan is up for it) which song we should dub.
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Has anyone touched base with Wolfy-chan on whether or not we'll be doing another single?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:Has anyone touched base with Wolfy-chan on whether or not we'll be doing another single?

I'm gonna send her a pm with this link Smile Hitomi-chin, you still have the joshi kashimashi elder club lines to do though lol!

http://www.yoproject.com/index.php?topic=1177.0
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh, I'm really looking forward to do another single!
    I was wondering when would you notice me about it, haha.
    Sorry, I don't check the forum that much.

I'm really happy with the first single, I'd like to maintain this group as longer as possible. (:
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

Can you tell Hitomi is excited? xD

Okay we should discuss prospects for our next release.

I'd like to nominate:

Koisuru Angel Heart
    Jaja Uma Paradise
    Hitorijime
    Nanni mo Iwazu ni

Note: I am doing Elder Club lines right now, never fear!
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm

LMAO HITOMI, you're so cute.

Jaja Uma Paradise and Hitorijime are my favorites from the list, but I'd be happy doing anything!
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 am

I vote for Jaja uma Paradise!
    I'd love to do the harmonies at the chorus part. <3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:26 am

Nice choice! As the group is in your hands now, just send in the lines whenever they can be done (or set a designated due date for yourselves, etc) and I'll mix it as I recieve them cat
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am

Okie dokie guys sounds awesome. Maybe set the due date for... August 10th? Is that too much time, not enough? Not sure what your schedules are like.

Also, for the harmony during the chorus, some people think differently on.
    When I listen to it I hear Ishikawa Rika going up and the others going down. Is that the same for you?
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

I think the same, Rika is the one who goes up. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 pm