HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

4 posters

1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED Empty 1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 am

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 am; edited 11 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Comments:
    In general, be careful of low notes. it dosn't matter if you're a bit quiet, as I can amplify it easily, but make sure you're hitting them.

Same with high notes. If it dosn't sound good, I urge you to retry until you're satisfied with it. Since low and high notes are also solo parts, that makes this very important.

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it Very Happy

The underlined blue parts: be a bit careful because the instrumental track itself is purposely offbeat for accent reasons, and it could throw you off when recording. I suggest following the reference track to make sure you're getting them.

Work hard on your solo, as each solo line is essentially representing the lyrics of 6 other singers.

I would rather you hold notes longer than normal since I can make it fade out easier. If you hold it for too short, I COULD copy and paste sections to make it longer, but almost always will result in clicks and electronic noises.

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

Included in the 3rd column are suggested tones the singer should follow.. Or better yet, read the english translation and try to make sense of them so you would understand just what on earth you're singing. It DOES make a difference in your tone and makes it more professional Smile

Finally: Have fun with this song. The first single is purely solos, so this is the only sakura gumi song you could sing with others. After, we will have more chances with Morning Musume songs. =)

The corrected lyrics are: here

(some offhand words were missing on the H!P lyrics page, like Takahashi's Whoa-oo~)

MP3 can be downloaded: here

DEADLINE: ASAP

Please don't be late in handing in your lines as chasing people around and badgering them really isn't something I like to do.. The release date would be pushed back, and there would also be less time to finish the 2nd single for everyone else so please be on time albino

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ange

1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED Empty Re: 1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED

Post  ange Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm

How is this going? o: Have you been able to get in touch with the girls whose files aren't in?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED Empty Re: 1.) Sakura Mankai Groupdub Information COMPLETED

Post  Admin Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm

ange wrote:How is this going? o: Have you been able to get in touch with the girls whose files aren't in?

They've responded about a week ago, but I'm not sure how this is going to play out. I do have substitute singers for people who have not submitted at the moment so I'll give them until tomorrow since Shoujo Gumi has submitted all their lines today. They're the only group where I haven't had to chase anyone down so far too Very Happy

Kago Ai's singer has responded to send in her lines by today or tomorrow.
    Takahashi Ai's singer requested an extension last week so I'm hoping she hasn't forgotten (I sent them all msgs)
    Konno Asami's singer hasn't been replying.
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Fri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

So I guess the release date will be switched with Shoujo Gumi, since Hana Gumi members havent submitted all lines yet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

amydien wrote:So I guess the release date will be switched with Shoujo Gumi, since Hana Gumi members havent submitted all lines yet?

Those who have not notified me by now are getting switched out.
    The release day won't be constantly pushed back after this @_@

Takahashi Ai's back-up has confirmed and I'm waiting for Konno Asami's back-up today. I honestly don't think it's fair for 10+ people to be waiting, even after submitted their lines long ago so this must be done. No
    Kappa
    Kappa

Post  Kappa Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm

I hope these are alright! Tell me if there are any problems :]

http://www.mediafire.com/?lhroejnjwmj
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Kappa wrote:I hope these are alright! Tell me if there are any problems :]

http://www.mediafire.com/?lhroejnjwmj

added to the completed list :3 I'll let you know if anything comes up during the mixing progress =) kappa-chan sure is reliable albino
    Kappa
    Kappa

Post  Kappa Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Lol, I try <3
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:Lines recieved to date:

Mixing in Progress

^for real? O_O

YAAAAYYYY! flower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

amydien wrote:
    Admin wrote:Lines recieved to date:

Mixing in Progress

^for real? O_O

YAAAAYYYY! flower

lol! yea, I'm super excited too XD waiting for LAMAHkun to respond and hear if he's busy these few days o3o everything's timed as of now though clown
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:01 am

How's the mixing coming along for this project? Is Lamah still doing the mixing? I havent got a chance to talk to him lately....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 am

amydien wrote:How's the mixing coming along for this project? Is Lamah still doing the mixing? I havent got a chance to talk to him lately....

Yep, he messaged me a few days ago to tell me that it's still in progress. Go on msn! lol! I sent you an offline msg msg yesterday XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm