HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

+3
CrazySelphie
Sayuri
Admin
7 posters

1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED]

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED] Empty 1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED]

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 am; edited 9 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED] Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Comments:

Please make sure everything is on pitch, to the best of your abilities; especially the parts where you sing with others, because even though you'll be put with 6 other singers, a sour note can be heard since it can stick out for being different than the rest.

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it :3

Work hard on your solo, as each solo line is essentially representing the lyrics of 6 other singers. Solos are probably the one lines that have the potential for me to ask for re-do's so to save time and effort, it's good to make it as perfect as you can the first time

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

No changes to the posted lyrics: http://www.projecthello.com/c-ute/foreverlove.html

MP3 can be downloaded: .here

DEADLINE: JUNE 26

Please don't be late in handing in your lines as chasing people around and badgering them really isn't something I like to do.. Anyone who goes past the deadline will be dropped from the group. However, I'll be sending reminder notes a few days before the deadline to those who have not submitted lines yet!

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link on yt or post it here =)
    Sayuri

1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED] Empty Re: 1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED]

Post  Sayuri Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Yaayy <3 Love this song
    I will deliver my lines as soon as possible ^^ probably tomorrow~
    Sayuri

1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED] Empty Re: 1.) Forever Love Groupdub Information [COMPLETED]

Post  Sayuri Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 am

My lines ^^ :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ymfznqotjcb

Hope they are okay~
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:12 am

Sayuri wrote:My lines ^^ :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ymfznqotjcb

Hope they are okay~

Awesomely fast What a Face added to recieved Smile
    Sayuri

Post  Sayuri Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 am

i believe Maimi also does some harmonies in the 2nd verse, if you want me to do them, just tell me ^^ I love doing harmonies~ You can put them really soft, it will give a nice effect ^^

But I don't know if they are in the instrumental
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Sayuri wrote:i believe Maimi also does some harmonies in the 2nd verse, if you want me to do them, just tell me ^^ I love doing harmonies~ You can put them really soft, it will give a nice effect ^^

But I don't know if they are in the instrumental

I just checked Surprised Thanks for pointing it out ^^ All the harmony is in the instrumental except for Okai Chisato's 2 harmony lines. However, I'd rather not put ____ did the harmony, because it's 2 harmony lines out of 30. I can put the harmony in myself, but if you really like to, you can do the harmony for those two lines Smile
    Sayuri

Post  Sayuri Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm

CrazySelphie
    CrazySelphie

Post  CrazySelphie Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Well....here I am! Razz Hope my lines're ok, but expecially my mic's quality!>_< I told you I've problems with it, I tried the best I could to remove noises Embarassed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1W1OW855
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:32 pm

CrazySelphie wrote:Well....here I am! Razz Hope my lines're ok, but expecially my mic's quality!>_< I told you I've problems with it, I tried the best I could to remove noises Embarassed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1W1OW855

I just took a listen and it's pretty clear. The acapella sounds really good on its own too... and even better with the instrumental affraid Awesome job ^__^b
    CrazySelphie
    CrazySelphie

Post  CrazySelphie Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 am

Arigatou boss!!! ^______^

I'm here if you need something else ^.^
    MitsukiUsagi

Post  MitsukiUsagi Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Is this okay?:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wn1gkwwyjvq

What should I sing better? "x3

cat
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 pm

MitsukiUsagi wrote:Is this okay?:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wn1gkwwyjvq

What should I sing better? "x3

cat

Updated the recieved post :3 It sounds fine and I don't think you need to re-do it. though it you want critique, the only thing I would say is to add some emphasis to some parts but music is purely subjective. Smile I think you did quite well lol!
    MitsukiUsagi

Post  MitsukiUsagi Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

Thank you for the critique!
    I'll try to improve! :3

But now I can hardly talk qq
    I have a sore throat .________.
    MichiChan

Post  MichiChan Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm

The solo sounds awesome! Accepted and updated albino
    RebirthofRosa

Post  RebirthofRosa Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm

here are my lines! hope they are okay Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?5iwuj2nzmik
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

RebirthofRosa wrote:here are my lines! hope they are okay Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?5iwuj2nzmik

Sounds great! Very Happy Accepted and updated albino
    rcb2418
    rcb2418

Post  rcb2418 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:46 am

Here are my lines for Forever Love-Mai. Hope you like it. My voice it's a little too flat because I am kindof getting a cold, but I was still able to sing my lines. Thank you very much for this great opportunity. Soon I will be turning in the ones for All for one and one for all.

Ramona
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nlwhlmgzgon

Last edited by rcb2418 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm

rcb2418 wrote:Here are my lines for Forever Love-Mai. Hope you like it. My voice it's a little too flat because I am kindof getting a cold, but I was still able to sing my lines. Thank you very much for this great opportunity. Soon I will be turning in the ones for All for one and one for all.

Ramona

http://www.mediafire.com/?iggrzw5ijgj

awesome! I can begin mixing now Very Happy Thanks for getting your lines in so fast!
    rcb2418
    rcb2418

Post  rcb2418 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow the video came out great. I really like it. I think all the girls did a good job. I even downloaded it into my MP3 player. I really really like it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 pm