HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

4 posters

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Empty Re: 1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Post  nephiminechan Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztjirmvydjq

Okay, I have to apologize for these lines! I love this song, but I am hardly proficient at staying on pitch or dealing with harmonies... both of which this song requires :X I tried as hard as I could to catch and fix my errors, but I have a sneaking feeling I missed some things.

Also, I... ATTEMPTED the background noises, because they were too fun not to. I figure if nothing else, they'll at least give you a good laugh, Rennette ;]
    Lisa
    Lisa

1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Empty Re: 1.) Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari [COMPLETED]

Post  Lisa Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:50 pm

nephiminechan wrote:Also, I... ATTEMPTED the background noises, because they were too fun not to. I figure if nothing else, they'll at least give you a good laugh, Rennette ;]

I also laughed, haha. Really well done anyways!

Yeah, harmonies are a bit hard for you and for me in this song, it was really hard to me to find the note. ;0; I don't have it recorded yet, I'll post it soon.

I really liked your lines, nephiminechan. (: You sound really really like Yui, and you sound really sexy as well, haha.
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Well I am going to go ahead and say that you're CRAZY if you think you didn't sing it well. I loved them.

I am ALSO singing those weird parts as they're fun and we'll sound awesome if they're in there with ENERGY!!!

*Hitomi has yet to record her lines, GOMEN! She shall do it asap*
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 pm

AHAHA thank you both <3 you're both fantastically sweet and good singers and this group has been tons of fun.

I'm so excited to see how this turns out, after Ajisai Ai Ai turned out so great!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 pm

nephiminechan wrote:AHAHA thank you both <3 you're both fantastically sweet and good singers and this group has been tons of fun.

I'm so excited to see how this turns out, after Ajisai Ai Ai turned out so great!

ahah lol! I'll do my best to make it as authentic as possible Very Happy I'm honestly really suprised because no group has had -every- member so psyched up for another single before Very Happy great singing as always, nephiminechan! I love how you made the chorus sound so effortless with the peak note too.

Has anyone heard about the new v-u-den? It's made of Risako, LinLin and Michishige (I'm a huge shige fan)!

I'm a bit iffy about Risako in the group because she's already getting a million lines in berryz and guardians too D:
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Omg seriously?! Risako/Sayumi/LinLin = Best group ever?
    Okay maybe that's an over-statement but come ON!
    It is gonna sound great, I just know it.
    Risako has attitude, Sayumi is super C-ute, and LinLin is fun!
    Gonna be awesome man!

[rennette; whoopsies! I just checked to confirm but it's actually JunJun instead of LinLin! Mad ]
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Meh, JunJun, LinLin, I love them both man!

Okay so I had an idea...
    You may not be up for doing it, and I'd understand because it means submitting an extra track, but just hear me out for a second.

This is supposed to be super sexy, especially during the verses and bridges.
    If you listen carefully, there's a tracking where they're simply whispering their lines and their singing track is laid over it.

No other group that I've heard has tried this, but I thought it would be crazy cool. Let me know!
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am

XxHitomixX wrote:This is supposed to be super sexy, especially during the verses and bridges.
    If you listen carefully, there's a tracking where they're simply whispering their lines and their singing track is laid over it.

Could you tell us at which second/minut does that happen? (:
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:11 am

The BOLDEDparts are where we whisper

Nante Sonna Ii basho ni AH HA
    Datte Nanka Sonna koto UH
    Anata dake Anata dake
    [Mi/Ok] Motto Nakayoshi shite

Kitto Aijou tte Sorezore de
    Datte Souzou ja Tsumannai shi
    Ano kotoba Ano katachi
    [Mi/Ok] Motto Jikkuri kikasete hoshii no

Futari no jouken
    [Mi/Ok] 50:50
    Taiyou no shita de

[Is/Ok] Jaja uma PARADAISU

Odore
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Hashage Jaja uma musume
    ONE TWO STEP
    NORINORI [Is/Mi/Ok] Dangerous
    Otoko to onna

Utae
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Midare Jaja uma musume
    ONE TWO CHOPPU
    ARIARI [Is/Mi/Ok] Dangerous
    Tarou to Hanako

Nande Datte Sonna ni mo AH HA
    Donna Natte Sonna koto UH
    Watashi dake Watashi dake
    [Mi/Ok] Motto Zeitaku shitai

Kitto Kanjou ga Takabutte
    Datte Honnou ga Sasayaku shi
    Sono ugoki Sono himitsu
    [Mi/Ok] Motto Jikkuri sawatte mitai no

Futari no AKUSENTO
    [Mi/Ok] SHINKOPEESHON
    Kyoukasho no naka ni

[Is/Mi] Jaja uma PARADAISU

Odore
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Hashage Jaja uma Musume
    ONE TWO KICK
    NORINORI [Is/Mi/Ok] Fantasy
    Otoko to onna

Utae
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Midare Jaja uma musume
    ONE TWO JUMP
    ARIARI [Is/Mi/Ok] Fantasy
    ADAMU to IVUko

Odore
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Hashage Jaja uma musume
    ONE TWO KICK
    NORINORI Fantasy
    Otoko to onna

Utae
    Koisuru RODEO danshi
    Midare Jaja uma musume
    ONE TWO JUMP
    ARIARI [Is/Mi/Ok] Fantasy
    ADAMU to IVUko
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 am

Do you mean to record 2 times these parts, one singing whispering and the other normal?
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

That's correct
    Lisa
    Lisa

Post  Lisa Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 am

(It seems like we are ignoring the thread where we should about his single, but whatevah, haha.)

Here my lines! I had a lot of fun recording these. (:
    There are 4 files (sorry):
    - the main song (with the Indian sounds included, haha, if they're too bad I can try them again)
    - the whispering parts
    - the "Nn!" that does Erika at 2:14 (I did it in the first file, but I don't like it. :/)
    - the "waaa" that does Erika at 3:23 (you should put some kind of echo here, it sounds a bit weird ^^U).

Main song: http://www.mediafire.com/?n2qmmyo2y1i
    Whispering: http://www.mediafire.com/?tlnjeyyjmkh
    Nn!: http://www.mediafire.com/?2myzlcytzqm
    Waaa: http://www.mediafire.com/?0yiy0zein2h
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 pm

XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 am

Renna chan, are we not putting this out? Crying or Very sad
    I know Yui will have her lines in very very soon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:Renna chan, are we not putting this out? Crying or Very sad
    I know Yui will have her lines in very very soon

lol don't worry, I'm still working on this and joshi kashimashi. I'm just taking a break from the mass dub and will probably work on most of it on the weekend =]
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Whew, okay <3
    nephiminechan
    nephiminechan

Post  nephiminechan Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyojlnmuuid

Here is the whisper part, sorry for the delay!

Honestly, Renna, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to look at another dub again. 47 TRACKS, I can only vaguely imagine what that must have been like.
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 am

YAYYYYYYYYY~! We're done~! Now it's up to Renna to make us sound incredible <3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 am

Myaa >< I was sick with a cold this weekend.. I think it was from standing in the freezing lab for 3 hours during my anatomy lab on thursday evening +_+

I'm just gonna try to mix what I can during the week's breaks. I'm going home this weekend, so for sure, I'll have time. And I'll wear 2 hoodies and an extra sweater so I don't randomly catch another cold this thursday *-*
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Ahhhh Renna <3
    You work so hard hun
    How's it going?
    I miss doing stuff for this project *sigh*
    You should consider making it a summer thing Razz
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm

XxHitomixX wrote:Ahhhh Renna <3
    You work so hard hun
    How's it going?
    I miss doing stuff for this project *sigh*
    You should consider making it a summer thing Razz

Ahh! I haven't forgotten! LOL! I'm gonna be home/at my mixing station within 2 hours and I do plan to mix everything I have lined up this Thanksgiving weekend (happy turkey day to you!).

I'm still trying to figure out who to cast for the Furusato piece as well as ICM, but this song is #1 on the to-be-mixed list Embarassed
    XxHitomixX

Post  XxHitomixX Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm

I definitely have my fingers crossed for ICM and Furusato, and between you and I, that Mandarin song was recorded a while ago, and I've practised a lot more and I think I can get better xD ^^;;;

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO YOU TOO~!

cheers

But yeah, I wasn't rushing you I was checking whether or not you'd died of sleep deprivation or working too hard yet Razz

Hope you're holding up <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm