HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

2.) Dakishimete dakishimete Groupdub CANCELLED

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

2.) Dakishimete dakishimete Groupdub CANCELLED Empty 2.) Dakishimete dakishimete Groupdub CANCELLED

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 am

In progress/lines sent out:

Lines:
    Hotmonay123 - lines recieved
    LovableKarupin
    Pixienyan - lines recieved
    Raine1712
    Sorounichi
    JapanXGirl
    Renshikyo

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

2.) Dakishimete dakishimete Groupdub CANCELLED Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey all~

The outline can be downloaded here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1552071761e5d2ee0f83d91f6dff7c38e04e75f6e8ebb871

I tried uploading the mp3 as well but it's not showing for me, so this was where I got the file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ddmonzy2ze1

Same guidelines as before; the video goes up when everyone sends in their lines and I'll keep you all updated on how it's going =) I made a page on the groupdub page just for this berryz group and all your names are there for too. If you confirmed your position, your spots are closed in the cast group page.

SO. we got some ideas for a group name, and I'd like to contribute to the pool as well. I researched the word berry/fruit in japanese and came up with kinomi. koubou means workshop, and I thought "kinomi koubou" sounded cute. I also looked it up on youtube and there dosn't seem to be any preexisting gorups with that name. I suppose that could be our temporary name until someone comes up with something better if they don't like it that much :3

-Rennette

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:09 am