HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

+10
TheMCchika
Kappa
Luinestel
XxHitomixX
ange
Ayuchi
HarpieGirlSuzuka
Hinaki
amydien
Admin
14 posters

2.) Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Groupdub Information

LovableKarupin

2.) Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Groupdub Information - Page 2 Empty Re: 2.) Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Groupdub Information

Post  LovableKarupin Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm

I guess my name could be "Karu Keeki."
    Since, my friends call me Karucake.
    lol.
    ;D
    Ayuchi

2.) Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Groupdub Information - Page 2 Empty Re: 2.) Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari Groupdub Information

Post  Ayuchi Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

u.u i'm very sorry but i'm going to a town without net this night (spain) for a month so if marimari isn't appear in a few hours i can't record the line of her name
    i'm going to record the rest so if you don't want to wait for me after marimari appears i don't mind if someone else record that line of the name ^^
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 am

Ayuchi wrote:u.u i'm very sorry but i'm going to a town without net this night (spain) for a month so if marimari isn't appear in a few hours i can't record the line of her name
    i'm going to record the rest so if you don't want to wait for me after marimari appears i don't mind if someone else record that line of the name ^^

If you're still here, lets make it Marimarin for now, as her friend JPNSinger101 calls her that. Otherwise, have fun in spain! cat
    LovableKarupin

Post  LovableKarupin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?qdimmrlomqw

Here are my Aibon liness!!
    :3
    Kappa
    Kappa

Post  Kappa Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm not sure if whoever says my name has already done lines for not, but since my account got suspended, my new one is xmikipinkux. If it's not too much trouble for them, could we change my name on this to:

mi-ki pi-n-ku cha-n KAMON ?

To go with the new username?
    HarpieGirlSuzuka
    HarpieGirlSuzuka

Post  HarpieGirlSuzuka Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Darn...does that mean I have to redo my lines b/c of the name change? It took me hella long to pronounce it correctly too >_<
    Kappa
    Kappa

Post  Kappa Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Like I said, if it's trouble for you, then don't worry about it. I wasn't sure who said it, so I was hoping that it was someone who hadn't finished lines yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 am

<3 Danke cat

Good thing I set the deadlines so early XD by mid to late Aug, there's probably going to be a HUGE splurge of covers once I'm done finals rabbit
    HarpieGirlSuzuka
    HarpieGirlSuzuka

Post  HarpieGirlSuzuka Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 am

I'll just redo that one part. Not that big of a deal ^^
    Hinaki

Post  Hinaki Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm

do i only sing reina's lines (with change of name to yell)?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Hinaki wrote:do i only sing reina's lines (with change of name to yell)?

Yep, that's right Smile "Kotoko Ichi-ni-san!"
    Hinaki

Post  Hinaki Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:47 am

my lines for reina~~~

http://www.mediafire.com/?my1jtnfmo2d

i think i handed in all lines now for all stars dub project XD
    did I miss any?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 am

Hinaki wrote:my lines for reina~~~

http://www.mediafire.com/?my1jtnfmo2d

i think i handed in all lines now for all stars dub project XD
    did I miss any?

I just checked; you got them all Very Happy Thanks for your lovely singing <3 I'll do my best with mixing, as always cat
    Hinaki

Post  Hinaki Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:30 pm

if you need me to do any of my lines over, just let me know XD
    i loved saying "nan iu to ya" though lol XD yankee stylz~
    ange

Post  ange Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 am

I AM ALIVE. I will do my parts for this shortly x_x
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 am

ange wrote:I AM ALIVE. I will do my parts for this shortly x_x

lol! I'm gonna be following up on this joshi kashimashi and the elder one after All for One. I'm gonna die from mixing all 3 pieces at once, so the deadline for this will be after these 2 weeks Razz
    Ayuchi

Post  Ayuchi Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:40 pm

tadaimaaa

i can make my lines now, i'm in home again ^-^
    so if nobody replaced me yet i can make my lines for tomorrow
    Kotoko1233
    Kotoko1233

Post  Kotoko1233 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 am

I'm confused what was going on with this song?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Kotoko1233 wrote:I'm confused what was going on with this song?

It's still active, though the progress might be slower since everyone is in school. I'm still getting lines trickling in so I'm going to aim for it to be released before the year ends for sure

The instructions are pretty much to refer to here: http://projecthello.com/momusu/joshi.html and replace the member's name with the one listed on the first page =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:35 pm