HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

+2
RebirthofRosa
Admin
6 posters

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE]

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE] Empty Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE]

Post  Admin Fri May 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Amydien09 (Yaguchi Mari) from the Hana Gumi group
    RebirthofRosa (Umeda Erika) from the Ky-utto group
    Ktlineker (Shimizu Saki covered by Ishimura Maiha)
    KandJGroupDubbers (Yajima Maimi) from the Ky-utto group
    miniskullcandy (Tsugunaga Momoko)
    ChiiAyu (Murakami Megumi)

COMPLETED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxjIwN4t4hc

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 am; edited 7 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE] Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?d6j9jxdmmxj
    http://www.projecthello.com/misc/shiroi.html

Comments:

This piece is 100% solos, so I want everyone to pay attention to their own technical aspects. If they sing off tune or off rhythm, there won't be another voice that can cover that. Therefore, making it as accurate as possible is key!

Remember the key points: pitch, timing, style(emotion) and mic quality!

Solos are probably the only lines that have the potential for me to ask for re-do's so to save time and effort, it's good to make it as perfect as you can the first time

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it :3

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

No changes to the posted lyrics: http://www.projecthello.com/misc/shiroi.html

MP3 can be downloaded: .here

DEADLINE: JULY 3

Please don't be late in handing in your lines as chasing people around and badgering them really isn't something I like to do.. Anyone who goes past the deadline will be dropped from the group. However, I'll be sending reminder notes a few days before the deadline to those who have not submitted lines yet!

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link on yt or post it here =)
    RebirthofRosa

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE]

Post  RebirthofRosa Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Okay, got it! Very Happy
    amydien
    amydien

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE]

Post  amydien Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Bahaha Im such a nerd....Im the first one to submit lines lol!
    Sayuri

Post  Sayuri Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 am

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Sayuri wrote:My Lines! ^^
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yn2iniqtliy

Awesome! Very Happy accepted/updated cat reliable as always ^^
    RebirthofRosa

Post  RebirthofRosa Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:46 am

here are my lines! sorry, i did one line at a time, so the time spacings are correct. if there are any problems, please let me know!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dqgid32wqwn
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 pm

RebirthofRosa wrote:here are my lines! sorry, i did one line at a time, so the time spacings are correct. if there are any problems, please let me know!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dqgid32wqwn

That's totally fine! thanks for getting it in in time cat
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Is this dub still going on? Or is it cancelled?
    There seems to be no update anymore on this... Neutral
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 pm

amydien wrote:Is this dub still going on? Or is it cancelled?

Don't worry, it's still running. I'm going to be messaging meme and sherryme soon. It might be cutting the deadline close though
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
    amydien wrote:Is this dub still going on? Or is it cancelled?

Don't worry, it's still running. I'm going to be messaging meme and sherryme soon. It might be cutting the deadline close though

lol ok np! I was just wondering because it started with the other H!P kids and they're all done with their songs XD
    ChiiAyu
    ChiiAyu

Post  ChiiAyu Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 pm

My lines (sorry if i was late cat )

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmzdmh0t1cd
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm

ChiiAyu wrote:My lines (sorry if i was late cat )

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmzdmh0t1cd

!!! Hurrayyyy!!! Shiroi Tokyo is done!! I'm gonna try to get this out within 24-36 hours cheers
    amydien
    amydien

Post  amydien Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 am

^ BANZAI!~ cheers
    ktlineker

Post  ktlineker Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm SOOOO happy with how this turned out >w< Are we doing the other one?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 pm

ktlineker wrote:I'm SOOOO happy with how this turned out >w< Are we doing the other one?

Ahh, this happened with my miyuuden group too XD From here on out, if you want to do the other (or more singles), you would have to organize it amongst yourselves. I wouldn't have a problem with mixing the lines though, but you'd also have to make sure everyone would be interested and would submit the lines eventually =]
    ktlineker

Shiroi Tokyo - MYX Single Groupdub Information [COMPLETE] Empty ^^

Post  ktlineker Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 am

Oh ok! I really would love to do the other zyx song with this group.
    ChiiAyu
    ChiiAyu

Post  ChiiAyu Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 pm

I would love to Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:47 am