HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

2 posters

Sakura Gumi Cast!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sakura Gumi Cast! Empty Sakura Gumi Cast!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 pm

froghaterk - Kamei Eri
    amydien09 - Yaguchi Mari
    mewwinxmelody - Niigaki Risa
    Luinestel23 - Yoshizawa Hitomi
    nephikichichan - Takahashi Ai
    karyhoshi - Abe Natsumi
    TheMCGaki - Konno Asami
    LovableKarupin - Kago Ai

Sakura Mankai will be the first single, followed by Hare Ame Nochi Suki.

We will merge with Shoujo Gumi after those 2 singles are complete to dub "Ai Araba It's All Right" with everyone!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sakura Gumi Cast! Empty Forum Confirmation

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

I need all Sakura Gumi members to confirm on this board for forum sign-ups.

Hellooo~ The cast list is finally out! (beware, this is going to be a veeeeeerrry long message Very Happy)

First and foremost, a word to everone:
    Not counting the 2 auditions from my berryz group, we had a total of 12 new auditioners this time. As a result, priority went to the new auditioners because of my All Stars project ideal of 46 individual singers for the main piece.
    I'd like to thank each and every one of you for auditioning, and a big congratulations to those who made it.
    2 of you had been recruited personally by me, so you were guarenteed a place before everyone else as a result. The remaining spots go to the ones who matched the singer's voice uncannily.

The key points I looked at:
    Timing, style, pitch, and mic quality (for consistency as if we were all recording with the same mic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those who have recieved a spot in this video are: (amount of solos in brackets)
    froghaterk - Kamei Eri (4)
    amydien09 - Yaguchi Mari (5)
    mewwinxmelody - Niigaki Risa (2)
    Luinestel23 - Yoshizawa Hitomi (4)
    JPNSinger101 - Takahashi Ai (9)
    karyhoshi (for hare ame nochi suki and other MM songs only) - Abe Natsumi
    HitomiVAA - casted into Otome Gumi as Michishige Sayumi
    japanesecutie - Konno Asami (2)
    meyxyesungie - Kago Ai (7)

COMMENTS:

froghaterk/Angelxa - I trust you most with Kamei Eri's lines because of your style shown in the japanese potential break up song audition you had. It was out of this world with how you ended phrases!

amydien09 - as we've fandubbed before, I feel your voice would be most suited with Yaguchi Mari's voice in this song, as well as many potential other morning musume songs. =)

mewwinxmelody - your mic and voice are both very very clear and ideal for mixing groupdubs. I had trouble placing you as either Takahashi Ai or Niigaki Risa as both sound similar at first; however, it got narrowed down to Niigaki Risa.

Luinestel23 - I took a look at a couple of your other fandubs before pm-ing you myself, but you have a very natural sounding lower register. I simply could not place anyone else as Yoshizawa Hitomi except you.

JPNSinger101 - Ah, it was your Naichau Kamo that led me to pm you myself. Style, timing, and a clear mic: excellent combination in itself. You sounded like no other member but Takahashi Ai for that performance.

karyhoshi - I took a look at a couple of your other fandubs and groupdubs. I simply loved your high notes in your Aa! piece, as well as your Once upon a December's low notes were exactly on pitch. Your voice could also sound gentle in slow songs, and although it did not match any singer from this round, I would love if you could place as Abe Natsumi in the Hare Ame Nochi Suki piece following Sakura Mankai for this group.

Now for the 2 hardest to pick: Kago Ai and Konno Asami, known for a high register voice that sounds very natural and far from strained, was narrowed down to 3 singers initially:

japanesecutie - Simply fabulous and energetic for the final member, Konno Asami. The only thing I can point out is the watch for pitch, but you were dead on pitch on other parts, so it seems you just one-shotted your audition. That's not a problem at all, but just make sure you rerecord parts in the actual recording for perfection =) Also, please go over the pronounciation for some of the words, but that is easily corrected.

meyxyesungie - Wow, last minute auditions could be promising too.. Your voice is clear, on pitch, on beat, and naturally high. I simply loved your fandubs on your channel and was a sure-win for Kago Ai's position.

HitomiVAA - I loved your Buono! medley, Renai Rider piece and your cute/high Airi voice. You got it all: pitch, style, and timing! Your tone is awesome for upbeat songs (like in renai rider) so I'd prefer to cast you as Michishige Sayumi in Otome Gumi. Both singles for Otome Gumi will be covered, and Michishige will have the first solo in Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni Naranee!~

At this point, I need everyone's confirmation within 6 days (I was a day behind schedule due to some last minute pms). I'm hoping to start the actual song by April 24. When I get all the confirmations, I'll also be sending out a song analysis to everyone. This includes a thorough critique of parts in the song that I would watch out for when singing in order to improve performance as well as improve merging when I piece it all together. Included in the package will also be the mp3 we should all use because sometimes different files occasionally will have minor timing issues such as being 0.5s delayed and it's a pain to fix it all when mixing..

Finally, please don't be offended if I ask for re-do's if I do. I've heard all your abilities and I'm confident that you all sing fabulously. My reasoning is almost always to fix parts such as transition so no one would stick out (common issues with everyone using different mics) and I'll definitely provide you with some reference files so it can be fixed.

My personal goal in this group: to achieve a 100% pitch accuracy with the singers, and to achieve 100% volume consistency with my own mixing!!~

We'll have 2 months to record the 2 singles by SakuraGumi (Sakura Mankai and Hare Ame Nochi Suki) before joining up with the OtomeGumi members to sing "Ai Araba It's All Right" which features exactly all the members of Otome and Sakura Gumi.

After you confirm your role, there will be a page on http://www.geocities.com/rennette_yt with your name and role for the gorup. Please let me know if you ever feel like you're too busy to record, because I wouldn't want to delay a release for the rest of the group!

CHECKLIST:
    Confirmation for Sakura Mankai, Hare Ame Nochi Suki, and/or Ai Araba It's All Right
    A potential name for our group, as I don't want to be ripping off "Sakura Gumi" forever =)
    Consideration in my 46-singer project in August. Everyone has a pre-casted spot, and are able to participate with your confirmation: http://www.geocities.com/rennette_yt/castgroup.html (Full member list here!)

Looking forward to your confirmations!
    Renshikyo/Rennette
    TheMCchika

Sakura Gumi Cast! Empty Confirmation

Post  TheMCchika Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I finally got onto the forum with the username TheMCchika (which is my name), because my youtube name was already taken (TheMCgaki). Thank you very much for your support in the role of Konno on short notice! I'll try not to let you down!

~Domo! *.^ I love you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sakura Gumi Cast! Empty Re: Sakura Gumi Cast!

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:14 pm

TheMCchika wrote:I finally got onto the forum with the username TheMCchika (which is my name), because my youtube name was already taken (TheMCgaki). Thank you very much for your support in the role of Konno on short notice! I'll try not to let you down!

~Domo! *.^ I love you

Great to have you on the team! albino I'm so excited for the release! I hope it'll be finished within the week as many people are looking forward to the result Razz

Sponsored content

Sakura Gumi Cast! Empty Re: Sakura Gumi Cast!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:55 pm