HelloProjectAllStars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO HELLOPROCHORUS.HEAVENFORUM.COM!~

3 posters

1.) This is Unmei

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) This is Unmei Empty 1.) This is Unmei

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 am

Lines recieved so far:
    Fuyumipopo
    Tomie (1/2)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

1.) This is Unmei Empty Recording Information

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 am

Comments:

IMPORTANT! This song has MANY little technical aspects, so reading the comments is vital for this piece! We'll also be doing the pv-version so the entire piece is a bit shorter than what you see at projecthello.com's lyrics.

As you may have noticed, the verses sometimes overlap with a few lines or the dousuru's are inhumanly fast. This piece, I'll need everyone to submit 2 files.

1.) This first track should include everything that is in the lavender boxes only
    2.) The second track is for everything that is NOT boxed with the lavender.

IMPORTANT: I have thought about how to do the dousuru's perfectly for a long time. When recording the dousuru's, please sing it at a slower pace so you're able to pronounce every syllable well and it's in the right pitch. Do not worry about not being able to catch up, since it's in its own track (track 1) and I can electronically shorten sections of each syllable so everyone sings at the same pace in the end. It's okay if you sing it too slowly, but again, make sure you pronounce it well. It's hard to mix when you get a slur of words XD

Do your best in staying in pitch. Keep the syllables in the "okaerinasai" part short and sweet, but strong at the same time.

Poofs and clicks will not be accepted, but if you know how to remove them yourself, go for it :3

Please do not add echo to your a capella track beforehand if you normally do. I will add it after I finish mixing it to tracks that may or may not need it, but usually, echo is added last as the finishing touch

I would like pronounciation to be correct, as that is the basis for linking it with a video. If you pronounce words differently, the singer in the video's mouth flaps would move strangely when put with the audio.

The circled "ita no" simply sing it again, as electric effects will be added onto it.

Finally: Have fun! This is the hardest piece in the project (technique-wise) and I'm hoping that it can turn out well! Liana-san/deliriumlight will be mixing this piece, so best of luck!

The altered lyrics are: here
    Note: This lyrics page took a lot of time to make, as I literally included every little aspect of the PV in it.

MP3 can be downloaded: here
    Note: Everyone, please use the same mp3 file to reduce headaches and confusion!

DEADLINE: JULY 10

Lets try to get this done by the 10th, as the Elder Club Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari piece starts in early July as well!

Once you're done, you can upload the a capella track on mediafire (or whichever hosting service you use) and send me the link.
    Tomie

1.) This is Unmei Empty Re: 1.) This is Unmei

Post  Tomie Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Is it OK to do the speaking part in a seperate file? It'd be easier that way for me, at least ^^;;
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Tomie wrote:Is it OK to do the speaking part in a seperate file? It'd be easier that way for me, at least ^^;;

Definitely, whatever works best for you =)

Youtube's having messaging problems again, but it's fine if you need an extension; the entire project is nearing it's secondary deadline, so lets aim for July 24th at the latest for both pieces (Elder club Joshi Kashi Mashi is only a few lines plus a repeating chorus) ^_^
    Tomie

Post  Tomie Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm confused about the "Dousuru?" parts. Could you record a sample of the speed you want it at? I actually find it easier to do it at normal speed...your way kind of confuses me @_@

I'm also having trouble coming in on time XP

Oy...and I thought the stuff in the purple boxes would be the easy stuff XXD;;
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 am

Tomie wrote:I'm confused about the "Dousuru?" parts. Could you record a sample of the speed you want it at? I actually find it easier to do it at normal speed...your way kind of confuses me @_@

I'm also having trouble coming in on time XP

Oy...and I thought the stuff in the purple boxes would be the easy stuff XXD;;

If you're able to do the dousuru's on time, that's fine ^^ Just leave it as it is, and I find that repeating a section and keeping the beat would be the best method but if you're doing the speaking section, it's pretty freestyle.

The things in the purple boxes are just phrases that are layered so they're separated from the rest ^^
    Fuyumi

Post  Fuyumi Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Sorry for the delay!!

Tell me if you need any redo's!

File 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nnlmyi4nljz

File 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3txmh1m1g4n
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Fuyumi wrote:Sorry for the delay!!

Tell me if you need any redo's!

File 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nnlmyi4nljz

File 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3txmh1m1g4n

Thanks for the submission! I just went through it and it sounds fine! I love your voice, Fuyumi albino the harmonies sound very nice!
    Tomie

Post  Tomie Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Here's one of my parts. I actually recorded this a while ago and wanted to submit everything together. I'll submit the other parts ASAP. Right now I couldn't sing to save my life 0.0; I hate allergy season >
    http://www.box.net/shared/k7h06v6d9b

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:14 am